Jeffrey Szilagyi L.Ac. C.SMA
California Licensed Acupuncturist — Certified Sports Medicine Acupuncturist
Serving the San Francisco Bay Area since 2001, Jeffrey Szilagyi provides a powerful and integrative approach to health and healing. With expertise in pain, stress, and staying balanced with the demands of fast-paced lifestyle, Jeffrey uses his healing skills of acupuncture, bodywork, coaching and more to help patients recover from challenges to their health.
Motivated by a deep love for the challenges of being human and a respect for the intrinsic wisdom of the natural world, Jeffrey blends his knowledge of Chinese Medicial therapies with a deep knowledge of the Human Stress System and the importance of psychological transformation through the different stages of life.
His clinical therapies are highly informed by Sports Medicine Acupuncture Certification, which utilizes an antomical understanding of the body, orthopedic and postural testing, along with innovated acupuncture and myofascial approaches to create healing and restoration.
- Acupuncture of San Francisco & Marin- (2002-present)
- San Jose Earthquakes- Team Acupuncturist (2012-2014)
- Pacific Fertility Center- Acupuncture Associate (2008-2011)
- California Licensed Acupuncturist: California Acupuncture Board (2001)
- Certified Sports Medicine Acupuncturist (2015)
- Masters of Traditional Chinese Medicine: Five Branches University (2001)
- Fellow with the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (2009).
- Baccalaureate of Arts: English, Creative Writing- Sonoma State University (1995)
- International Professional School of Bodywork. Holistic Health Practitioner (1993)
Why Integrative Acupuncture Care?